Tuesday, February 4, 2020

blog blog looks theres a hog

Today in class we are meditating while Nick is making up his test. He will be the last honors student that has to make-up the test and it is not exciting because we get our tests back after that. I think I did well on the test because I got an A on it. Also Mr.Shick just read a joke from Giada's computer, but I don't think it was funny to him because he didn't laugh. I just tried to go on a western civ jokes website but it was blocked so I clicked on another one. The one I am on has the worst jokes ever because they are very disturbing and gross. I don't know what they have to do with western civ, but I am surprised that this website isn't blocked like the first one. Western civ jokes are hard to come up with because we're only a chapter into the class, but I'm sure I will come up with some when we start learning about new things. The Old Egyptian Kingdom was a great place and a really advanced civilization. If you are wondering about the title of this blog; it is because we have done nothing in class yet. We are all waiting for Nick to finish his test, so that's why I am typing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...