Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Pyramid tests back

Today in class we went over our tests. I got a 95% on it, but I probably should’ve got higher because I got an easy question right. I had to leave class early to go to an orthodontist appointment, and all I did were X-Rays. We also learned that exams are in 4 weeks, which is actually really close. I will probably start studying for them later though. For the test I didn’t really study but I probably should’ve look at the settlement and billions chart more. I don’t know what we are going to learn next in human geo because there is not that much to know about it. We’ve basically already learned everything about it like culture and population. Whatever we learn about though will be a surprise since I don’t know what we would learn. We don’t have geo tomorrow which is sad because human geo is a good class. Last class we learned about nrwl or something like that which is a dog with a tail on his head. The puppy is really cute but it’s weird how his tail is there, and I want to see in the future if it grows with him or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...