Monday, November 18, 2019

population pyramid and settlement test

Today we took the population, settlement, and pyramids test. Overall I think I did good, but also got a few wrong. Some of the questions on the test were ones you couldn't study for and had make an educated guess for which I do not like. A few of the questions were really hard and I will probably get like an 89% on the test, which will lower my grade. I really hope that I got a good grade on the test, but if I didn't I would not be surprised. Even though I studied all my notes the questions did not match them and the population pyramids looked weird. I just took my test and right now the dance teacher is talking about how they are going to film a dance thing. I used to do dance when I was little, and I was the best one in my class. I was the lollipop girl in the Candy land play, but a few months after that I quit dance. I would refuse to do dance even if I was offered a thousand dollars. Giada is still double checking her test and she is the only one left working on it. Also google wants me to say Gilda instead of Giada which is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...