Friday, November 15, 2019

jeopardy

Today in class we went over the Tech Ed video for our test on Monday. The video showed different countries and their population pyramids, and described the different kinds of pyramids. The video also described the different parts of a population pyramid. I didn’t have to take notes because I already took notes last time, but I marked the stuff that would be important for the test. In class we also watched Jeopardy and saw how an 11th grade physics teacher won in the semi-finals. He bet a lot of money and was the only one to get the bonus question right. While watching the whole thing it took us a good amount of time to get each question, but we got quite a few of them right, and I think we did good. I got sad when Mr.Schick mentioned how the Jeopardy host has cancer and this might be his last season ever hosting. He told us how sad it was when a contestant didn’t know an answer so he wrote “we love you”. And the host was really sad, but I forgot the hosts name and now I feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...