Friday, February 7, 2020

the test was not good

Today in class we took the Egyptian test. Overall I think I did really bad on it, but I thought I got all of the answers right except one. I don’t know how I got more than one wrong, but I don’t think the questions should been worth as much as they were. I honestly think my test was graded wrong because of how low I got. Now I have a B in the class and I’m going to work hard to get it back up to an A. Lots of other people had trouble with the test and I now know why. The class average was an 83% which means basically everyone got a B. Also I have an indoor championship game tomorrow and I am really excited to cheer on my team. We are playing Mercy and I really hope we can beat them. I also just watched a really good movie on Disney Plus. In class, we also started taking notes on Ancient Greece. We learned about how it was surrounded by sea that helped transportation, 3/4 of it was mountains which split it into regions, and the climate varied so people could go outside and meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...