Wednesday, January 15, 2020

test day for guns, germs, and steel

Today we took the Guns, Germs, and Steel test and it was really easy. It was a 26 multiple question test on the scantron. Mr. Shick made the test on a yellow paper that Claire did not like, and played some weird relaxing music. Now we are reading the comments and it is funny. I have no idea what else to write because that is all we have done. These comments are super interesting and "enlightening" but not really. I just watched a Jesus lizard run in slow motion. Why are the comments like this. People are posting lots of personal information like being on the front lines of war listening to this. I still do not know what to type but I am trying to hit 150 words. When we take notes it is a lot easier to do blogs than when we do nothing the whole class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...