Thursday, January 16, 2020

last class

Today is the last human geo class we have. I am not really upset or anything though because I have Mr.Shick for Western Civilization. I am in class 201 and i only know that Laura is in my class. People are just re-taking tests so I am bored and have nothing to do. I have no idea what to write about. I think Western Civ. will be so much fun because in 7th grade I loved learning about the different empires and their cultures. I love that kind of history, so I think I will have a lot fun in that class. I will probably have more fun in that class then i did in this one, but it also depends on the people who are in my class. I am not with the people i am with in this class, so I hope it is still fun. We will have about twenty three people and i am "Ok" witht he people in my class. I will miss some of the people in this class with me but I also think I will have fun wiht my new class. I feel like it will be like the first day of school again next Tuesday because I will have to get used to a whole new class of people and I will have some new teachers too. I am looking forward to my new class and what we will learn. I also hope we watch more jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...