Thursday, November 7, 2019

Yesterday’s blog

Yesterday I forgot to submit my blog, and I just saw that I did not do that, so now I’m going to actually submit it.

Today in class we did a Population and Migration review. We learned that our mid-terms are in about 6 weeks, and then we have Christmas break. I’m nervous for the mid-terms because they count for such a big grade and every class is giving them, so that means I have to study for every class. We had a shadow named Addison who knew a lot of the questions, and answered really well. Karlee and Reagan came back from the music man and were asked surprise questions in the middle of their conversation with Mr. Shick. I got asked one about life expectancy and I got it right. We went over the population and migration terms to review it one last time before we went on to the next unit. We also heard about an idea Mr.Shick had about having the 2nd quarter end before Christmas break and I really like that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...