Thursday, November 7, 2019

Project Time!!!!!

Today in class we got ready for our project. Each group of four or five has to pick two countries to do it on; a developing country and a post-industrialized country. I was chosen as one of the captains and got last pick, which led me to make some wacky team decisions. The whole rest of the class my team fought and I soon realized I definitely picked the wrong people to be on a team together, but I think we will work well together and get over messing up the google slides. For the developing country we chose Tanzania, which is where my step mom went to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. When she was there she saw lots of poverty and dirt roads, but also lots of kids which made me think that it was a good developing country to do. Our post-industrialized country was Italy for Giada because her and her family are from Italy, and Italy’s population is barley rising. It will be hard to find solutions for both of these countries (especially Italy) , but I think we can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...