Friday, March 13, 2020

we have off monday

Today in class we got to do more on the corona virus. It is becoming a serious threat to our world, and a rising threat to Maryland. We do not know what is going to happen in the future, but sports and school may be cancelled for longer than 2 weeks. I don't think these two weeks are going to help because coronavirus will still be spreading, but I think it could help. In class, we talked about how we are going to do this online thing and how to do the assignments on the blogs. We even had to take pictures of the textbook pages. A lot of teachers have been telling us about their online plans, and they all have different ones. Mr.Shick doesn't believe that tests should be taken online because there are so many ways that we can cheat. Other teachers though are giving us online tests. I hope the quarantine does not last long, so I can go back to school and do sports. Coronavirus is dangerous, but I will probably still hang out with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...