Thursday, February 27, 2020

test went good (i think)

Today in class we took the test on Greece. It was pretty good and I think I got an A on it. I really need an A on it, but I know I already got a question wrong. Each question is worth 2.5 points so it is not as bad as last quiz. I got the dactylic hexameter question wrong, but in my defense. Just kidding I don't have a defense. I am pretty happy about the test and I think this will hopefully save my grade.  That is basically all we did in class today. The test was 40 questions and worth 100 points so it is a big grade. It was not too hard but not too easy either. I was studying for this test all night long yesterday and all day today. I studied with Emily and Giada. Giada got the east coast and west coast mixed up so we will probably have a similar grade. I don't know what else to write about because this is all we did today. It took awhile for Nick to finish his test, but now I get to be on my laptop and do this blog. I like getting my blogs done early in the day so I don't have to do it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...