Friday, February 14, 2020

plato looks like mr.shick

Today in class we took the whole 45 minutes of class to watch a 6 minute video. This is because we were asking a lot of questions, and overall it was a good class. I agree with the video completely and I think that Plato's allegory in the cave can be interpreted in many different ways. It is a fun story because it can be many different things, but it just depends how you see it and society. I was hungry because we had lunch later today. It was at 11:45, but it is usually at 11:15. I wrote down some quotes that were in the video because I thought they were interesting. I liked how when they man went outside; he saw the shapes he saw in the cave, but in real life. He wanted to tell the people in the cave his discovery, which to Plato meant that the sun was philosophy and the man was a new philosopher, so he went to tell the people but they were threatened by these new ideas and killed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...