Monday, December 9, 2019

it is very cold in here

Today we took the demographic transition test and it was a lot harder than I thought. Its ironic because whenever we would watch the khan academy video Mr.Shick would skip over the math things on it, but on the test there were a bunch a math questions and it really confused me. I was the last one done because I having trouble on another question about who entered the industrial revolution in the mid-1700's. I chose the U.S.A because in the worksheet it said that the US and western Europe were the first ones to do it, but I was also about to chose Sweden. If I got it wrong I will be really mad because this is our last quarter grade and determines whether I get an A or B. I also studied all last mod but out of everything I studied, almost none of it was on the test. I feel like the two or three weeks in between thanksgiving and Christmas break are the hardest because teachers are trying to get ready to give exams and we are trying to get ready to take them. Also the amount of homework we receive increases and also the amount of tests and quizzes we get increases. I am very cold in here because i don't have my coat with me, so that is super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...