Monday, November 25, 2019

did i fail my test?

Today in human geo we took the religions test. I know for sure I got one question wrong because I over thought about it, but also we never learned what religion was formed in the seventh century. I think it was a trick question that you have to guess on, and I think it's unfair. Besides that question I think that I did good. Mr. Shick gave us extra time to study but no one could prepare for that trick question he put in it. There was NO way for us to know what that was except when I looked it up after I took the test. Also my laptop is really loud when i type so this is very embarrassing. That is all we did in class so I do not know what else to write. I actually have no idea what to type. I failed that test and so now I am doing really well. I also have an Algebra 2 test tomorrow and other stuff. My favorite class right now is Bible because we are watching the Bible show and Mr. Huber is so much fun. I hope my grade doesn't go down because of this test, and now Mr.Shick is talking about a pop quiz or something weird. I do not know what is going on, but I just want to finish this blog. We are playing a quiz on the differences between the Bible and Koran. I have got them all right but people will not listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...