Friday, November 1, 2019

another pop quiz

Today in class we had a pop quiz and re-watched the Hans video. I got a 10/10 on the pop quiz and thought it was easy. Most people in my class did not get a 10/10 because they did life span and income instead of life expectancy and GDP per capita. We also talked about Mr. Shicks experience with I ran and how he had someone who went to his community college in Oregon (he was president of student government) and he had a Iranian governors daughter move there because the Iranian government was taken over and they had to sneak out before they were killed. This story was very interesting and I almost did not believe it. The fact that it happened at a small community college in Oregon is crazy, and how the family was always ready to move back to Iran and regain their palace and servants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...