Friday, October 25, 2019

just took the test

Today in class we took the population test. Mr. Schick made up a good rhyme that went like "Let us so good on our examination, and for us to remember the population!!!!!" I think I did good on the test, and i will probably get above an 85% on it. We had lots of time to do the cia.gov part of the test and I think that was the easiest part of the test. I also am nervous that I did the math wrong on one of the questions, but I check it and thought I got it right. For my push and pull countries I used Mexico, Afghanistan, Canada, and the U.S. I was about to use a different country instead of Mexico for a push country because I bet everyone is using Mexico and it does not have one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world. I also am very sorry because I have tracked mud all over my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...