Friday, September 13, 2019

Our First Test!!!!!

Today was our first Human Geography test. I think I did really well on it and it was pretty easy. I also know 100% i got the bonus question right, so if I did get something wrong then at least I have that. The two essays were easier than I though and were both about Socrates trial. The test also had some Message to Garcia questions, definitions of vocab, some short answers, "polis" words, and more. The only one that I think I could've gotten wrong was the polis one. I was surprised to see that arete wasn't on the test, or I could've just missed it. I'm hoping that this will get my grade up to an A because right now its a C or 75%. Its a C because I turned one of my journals in late, but this week I have done all of them. I don't know how much to write on here, so I don't know if this is enough or not. Also arete has a red squiggly line under it , polis does too. The test overall was fair, and went over everything we have gone over in class. 10/10 and would recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...