Tuesday, September 3, 2019

First Day at JC!!!!!

Today at John Carroll was a really fun. I went to all of my classes and we went over all of the rules and expectations. The best part about my day was lunch when I got to see all my friends and talk about how our classes went. I got to see some of my friends during lunch and it was fun because we don't have classes together during the day. I also got fries at lunch and they tasted very good. I had a free mod before lunch in the cafeteria, so it felt like lunch was a lot longer than usual. I got to buy my food before everyone else got to the cafeteria and I didn't have to wait in the long lunch line. The worst part of my day was I got my schedule mixed up. I got a schedule that is double sided with my first and second semester classes, but I didn't know that, so I accidentally used the second semester side to find my Day E Mod 1 class. At first I thought it was weird I had Intro to Drawing and Design, but I trusted my schedule. Two minutes before the bell rang I started to think it was weird that no freshmen were in my class, so I took another look at my schedule and realized it was the wrong side of the schedule. I ran out of that class and sprinted to my actual class. I got to my class right n time because right after I entered the room the bell rang. That was the worst part of my day because I was almost late to my first day of STEAM class.

In Human Geography class I do not like my seat because it is all the way in the back and i can barley see anything. I would like to be closer to the front because that way I can see the board more clear and take better notes. If I was closer to the front I would also pay better attention to videos and power point slides. In the back it would be harder to see and take notes because I would have to look over all the taller people to see the board. That is why I don't like the seat I was given.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Last Blog // Letter to my future self

Dear old Gabby, This year has been one of the most surpring and craziest years ever!!!(and it is only the beginning of the year). The begi...